This Stress Management online training course explains why managing organisational stress is important and the legal position. The course also defines ‘stress’, distinguishing it from acceptable levels of pressure.
This interactive training module will explain all the key issues relating to ‘stress in the work place’ and how to avoid it.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
This course is designed for anyone in the workplace.
Access for 60 days.
- This course is designed for anyone in the workplace
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit