This Working at Heights online training course including ladder safety helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 by providing both employers and employees with the necessary information required to be able to successfully deal with working at height related risks along with any control measures.
This course includes an understanding of how to undertake a risk assessment in relation to working at heights, and how to use various access equipment safely in order to significantly reduce the risk of falls from height.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
This course helps you to comply with the Work at Heights Regulations 2005.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Part of our Health and Safety Essentials range of online training courses
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit