This Noise at Work online training course covers in detail all aspects of working safely for those people working in any environment where noise levels are high and potentially dangerous to health.
Ideal for training if you work in an environment in which noisy machinery or tools are regularly used or employees have to raise their voice to communicate with you or colleagues.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for all staff members that are exposed to high and potentially dangerous to health levels of noise.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Outlines the dangers of noise in the workplace with preventative measures
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit