This Modern Day Slavery awareness online training course helps ensure business compliance in accordance with the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 throughout the business and supply chain. This Modern Day Slavery eLearning course helps ensure business compliance and ethical working practice.
As part of our growing range of business courses, this modern day slavery eLearning course will help your workforce understand how to identify and report the signs, be business compliant and fulfil a positive role in preventing illegal and morally unacceptable practices.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for all staff members to help ensure compliance in accordance with the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015.
Access for 60 days.
- Covers in detail all aspects of modern day slavery and is ideal for all staff
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit