This Legionella awareness online training course helps raise awareness of Legionnaires’ disease by explaining how outbreaks might occur, and highlighting water systems that have a potentially high risk of developing the Legionella bacterium.
On successful completion, learners will have an increased understanding of Legionnaires’ disease, including the potential consequences of an outbreak and the symptoms associated with the disease.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for anyone who is responsible for conducting legionella risk assessments.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Provides information on legislation and requirements for compliance
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit