This information governance online training course has been specially commissioned to support those who work with clients personal information.
Information governance is essential training for all staff; it is a series of best practice guidelines and principles of the law, (especially with regard to the Data Protection Act 1998), that are to be followed by all NHS and health care organisations, companies and individuals. It ensures that they understand the responsibilities they have, and covers current best practice guidelines in regard to protecting the personal information of clients.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for all staff members enabling them to provide basic first aid.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Specially commissioned to support those who work with clients personal information
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit