With HGV Drivers Hours simplified and explained clearly this HGV drivers awareness course has been designed to help HGV drivers gain a clear understanding of drivers’ hours along with the current working time directive to ensure compliance with the law.
HGV drivers are required by law to follow certain rules regarding the hours they can work and how long they can drive for. The rules can sometimes be confusing and difficult to understand and it often results in drivers receiving infringements, fines and points on their driving record which in turn can even lead them to losing their job.
This online HGV driver hours course covers everything you need to know as a driver; covering in detail ‘Drivers’ hours and the working time directive’ and topics such as weekly rest periods.
There are a number of sections covering both EU drivers’ hours rules, and GB domestic rules, along with details on the working time directive; equipping users with the correct information to avoid the many pitfalls of being non-compliant.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for HGV drivers that operate in the UK and EU.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Includes interactive mission sections and test paper
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 90 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit