This hand and arm vibrations (HAVS) online training course will help you to recognise the early warning signs, so that something can be done before it’s too late and damage becomes permanent.
Exposure to hand and arm vibration may not sound dangerous, but the effects can be severely disabling if you ignore the symptoms and carry on without being able to recognise when your exposure exceeds a safe level. This training course will help you to recognise the early warning signs, so that something can be done before it’s too late and damage becomes permanent.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for anyone who is exposed to hand and arm vibrations.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Invaluable for all workers who come into contact with machinery vibration
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit