This online first aid training course is designed for everyone and covers the essentials and basics of first aid and casualty assessment and treatment.
First Aid is the initial assistance or treatment given to someone who is injured or suddenly taken ill, this course describes the sequence of priorities for giving first aid, providing essential information on how to deal with emergencies, and how to look after yourself.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for all staff members enabling them to provide basic first aid.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- This is a self-paced module which also acts as a reference for general first aid
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit