In the Line Of Fire ™ – For Care Homes: This dedicated fire safety online training course for care homes covers fire fundamentals, chemistry of fire, classes of fire, fire prevention, and fire emergency procedures. Includes three missions and a multiple-choice test.
This award-winning course is a very comprehensive training module designed to offer an in depth approach to fire safety in the workplace. All aspects of fire safety from prevention to reaction is covered, including instructions to the various types of equipment your staff are likely to find onsite.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for any staff members in a care home setting wanting to learn more about fire safety from prevention to reaction.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit