This online course details how to establish implement and maintain an effective Quality Plan to ensure effective monitoring over activities and performance.
In this e-learning course we are going to look at the requirements for Quality Plans, in particular the course will be based on an example Quality Plan generated on behalf of a client to assist them to meet a National Standard BS EN 14065:2016 Textiles — Laundry processed textiles — Biocontamination control system.
Who it’s for
This course is suitable employees across many sectors such as Education, Catering, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Retail returning to work and can be used by all staff working throughout your entire workforce.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
This e-Learning course will cover the following:
- Requirements for quality plans
- Real-world quality plan example
- National standard BS EN 14065
- Certification to standards
- National Highway Sector Schemes (NHSS)
- International Standard ISO 10005
- Guidelines for quality plans