The principles of auditing can be applied to any standard as they are more or less the same methods just the criteria being audited or inspected change and this e-learning course will help you to understand how this is done.
Who it’s for
The course is suitable for anyone looking to get a basic knowledge in internal auditing and inspection. This course is a great starting point for future auditors and will enable you to conduct internal audits effectively within your current employment.
The course takes approximately 30 mintues to complete.
Instant lifetime access upon purchase, accessable 24/7, 365 days a year.
This e-learning course will enable learners to undertake effective audits and inspections along with the following:
- Explain the purpose, benefit and limitations of auditing and inspection
- Collect and verify information/evidence
- State the stages of an audit/inspection
- Analyse and interpret data
- Explain the people skills required by auditors / inspectors
- List the competencies required by auditors/inspectors
- Conduct on-site audits and inspections
- Prepare an audit report