This display screen equipment & office ergonomics online training course covers how to organise your work space to minimise the risk of injury and fatigue, advice for laptop users and home workers. Tutorial comes complete with our interactive missions; multiple-choice test; and a free to use on-line risk assessment for compliancy.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for any staff members that use electronic devices whilst working.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Learn how to organise your work space to minimise the risk of injury and fatigue
- Includes useful advice for laptop users and home workers
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 90 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit