This online training course covers covers both CPR and Automated external defibrillator (AED), providing refresher training to all trainees who need to polish up on their skills and is ideal for anyone new wishing to learn these valuable skills.
The skills learned in this course will help you recognise cardiac arrest, how to deal with the casualty and how to use an AED.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Ideal for all staff members to ensure the correct use of both CPR and an AED.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- Ideal to use as a blended approach alongside hand-on training
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit