This COSHH & REACH online training course covers all of the essential information staff members will need to know when coming into contact with substances hazardous to health.
Under the control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations employers must prevent or control exposure, assess the risks to the workforce and others, maintain controls and monitor workplaces and individuals, they must also provide information instruction and training to anyone that may be exposed.
*Please note that this course requires manual enrolment by our admin team, therefore access will not be granted immediately.
Who it’s for
Suitable for candidates who may be exposed to any substances that are hazardous to health.
24/7, 365 days a year access.
- This course also helps detail employer & employee responsibilities
- RoSPA and CPD approved eLearning course content
- Mobile friendly course design suitable for most phones and tablets
- Instantly print a fully personalised certificate on completion
- This course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete
- This course provides 1 hour of CPD credit